Organizing your wiki becomes important as you add more and more content. In PBwiki 2.0, we’ve improved navigation with better search, improved tagging, and page folders.
Today, I’m going to cover page folders in PBwiki 2.0.
When it comes to PBwiki organization, there are a couple of major issues:
1. Organizing lots of pages is difficult on PBwiki right now (have you ever wondered, ‘Where did that page go?’)
2. There are often many different users on a wiki — and they don’t care about all pages, they just care about their pages
As a result, we’ve created folders within PBwiki 2.0.
Imagine you invite your colleague from your marketing team to your PBwiki. Wouldn’t it be great if there were a central place — within the wiki — for all the marketing pages?
In PBwiki 2.0, you can add any page to a folder. (Use an existing folder or create your own.)
And just as PBwiki 2.0 features page-level access, it also features folder-level permissions.
Folders are useful for:
- Creating specific sections on your wiki to organize pages
- Creating specific sections on your wiki with custom permissions
- Making your wiki easier to navigate!
Golden Tickets: Get beta access to PBwiki 2.0
We have a limited amount of Golden Tickets to try out PBwiki 2.0 as a beta user. If you’re interested in trying out PBwiki 2.0 and giving us feedback, sign up for PBwiki 2.0 beta access.